Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Feeling good in my accomplishments and wins

 Okay... this was from yesterday. A month ago I wore these jeans... because they finally buttoned up LOL.

Have you ever been there? Trying to get back into and "fit" into stuff?
As much as I am on a journey to reclaim/transform my body, I chose to let go of many variables that I can't and don't want to force, and am only doing the simplest things to move me forward. No resistance except in my training LOL.
Because the last time I transformed, lost 100+ lbs, and could "fit" well into stuff, I just couldn't appreciate "it" or me in the way I am now.
The last time I reclaimed myself and my body, it was timely and gave me the strength to stand firm and fight for what I love.
This time...it's more joy. LOL and more personal support. Not that things aren't rough, but this part of living doesn't have to be.

No comments: