Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, February 12, 2021

In the midst of many ponderings

 Good morning!



I'm in the midst of many ponderings... they are deep and expansive...really big picture stuff.
But it comes back down to one word for me this morning... honour. I mean the word "appreciation" comes to mind as well. How often are we sitting to ourselves, appreciating those around us in our cozy silence?
This month for me is a busy one, with many people who are near and dear to me celebrating birthdays. And it's because of them that I am drawn to really consider what it is to hold others with a great respect and high regard. Do I truly consider the unique privilege it is to have this person exist as a part of my life? Do I "protect" the value of their existence in my heart? Do I recognize this great space in which I stand to celebrate them and have that celebration known and received?
And then, after all that pondering, have I let them know the level to which I am grateful for them?
It is truly my honour to know "you". I celebrate you... And I can only hope that I will take those moments when I think about how grateful I am to know you, that I share those thoughts with you as well.
LOL yesterday I realized I was passing my "Well wishes" to someone I know THROUGH someone else. Every week I was doing this without doing it directly myself. It takes me just as long to utter the words to be passed on as it does to pass on the message myself. SO I did both LOL 😅
I've begun the journey of expanding my ponderings and process into a project that I can see myself aligned with for a lifetime. It took a long time to land on this, but it has been present forever.
I am truly passionate (beyond reason) in celebrating and "honouring" the wholeness of humanity. It is at my very core. To think, of where I have come from in this journey to where I am now....I am in awe.
Stay tuned. There is more to come...

No comments: