Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, February 19, 2021

Holding immeasurable treasures within

 Found this as an email to myself after a car accident. My life spared, I had multiple insights...



Golden rule is not just a fundamental physical survival rule...
We are boxes on this earth, holding immeasurable treasures within.
The biggest and best part of who we are is unseen. And because it's mainly unseen, it gets dismissed and unconsidered....and that is our greatest error. We are a great wonder explored in this Universe. And it is in one another that, if we dig and discover, we will find great awe within them and recognize it within ourselves as well.
Do you desire to protect, defend,and stand up for your own family? The "others" in your life? What are we here for? Love? Enjoyment? Play? Delight? Or to watch you live your life?
I have seen that in them, and have tried to give even more kisses, cuddles, and hugs than I give them. That they can experience healthy and safe conversations and share their journey (joys, excitements, challenges, fears) of life with me, so that I can help them to live, love, and grow.

No comments: