Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Being IN the moment...with ease and joy

 Good morning!

Let me tell you... I felt my growth yesterday. It was like when Neo did that "flex" towards the end of the first one....
That phrase they say "Nobody could tell me nothin'"...
What was all my flexing from? Being IN the moment...with ease and joy. I set the intention, I saw the end result, and the rest filled in, moment by moment.
Was I walking around "feelin' it?" No. It wasn't until the end of the day when I reflect and recount my moments to celebrate (a.k.a. count your wins) where I really got to sit in the delight of it all.
I accepted what was, I adapted, and I enjoyed freely...without looking over my shoulder or second guessing myself.
Mmmmm...

No comments: