Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, February 5, 2021

How to get consistency going in your life

 Good morning!

As I am studying how the brain works and the things to do for creating change, the same thing keeps popping up.
Consistency.
"I know, I know...I "should" really get back at it"... "I know, I just "need" to be more consistent..."
Ever tell yourself that? I have. I have even tried scheduling it in to "make" it happen. But there are a few things that "get" in the way of your success and follow through in creating that change.
You are deciding with a simple statement and not following making that "new" statement true...with some form of action.
We are already in the habit of this process...the story we have been telling ourselves and operating from (95 % of the time) for most of our lives has been "practiced" by various actions and "confirmed" by looking for supportive proof. It doesn't matter if that story is supporting your well-being or not, you have put into practice CONSISTENTLY the actions and the proof-finding to make it "true".
So...can we start a new story and start the "process" of...taking small and simple actions (sprinkle that stuff everywhere), AND looking for confirming proofs in our day that we are indeed shifting and living IN our new story?
YES!
AND...of course it's not going to be perfect right out the gate. But you are shifting the percentage of the old story more TOWARDS the new story...and with that daily consistency, you are more confidently LIVING in your new and more serving life. Just by "playing" withe process you are already operating from.
What story or experience that you are currently living that you would like to shift over to a more serving story...for your greater well-being?

No comments: