Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, January 9, 2021

When you get off track...just back back on

Well....I got my workout in 🖒🖒💖
After loading a load of laundry, because I slipped on a cloth meant to go in the washing machine.
... cleaned up nerf guns so I had the workout space.
Wrote down the workout from the video so I could refer to it if my internet dropped (it did LOL).
Went to pee 3 times and decided to fix the shower curtain rings because they were coming off and I didn't notice before and grab the towels from the bathroom
...got a notification and stopped to check it and book an appointment.
...got back to the workout space and noticed more stuff on the floor, but it's because a shelf is missing,... so I measured out what I need for a new board to the board I saw...and it was too small.
And THEN I WORKED OUT LOL...and added an extra set for good luck and danced as my reward (all while getting a headache while working out...)...😅😅😅

No comments: