Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

One Another Love OUT LOUD

 Good morning!

This is me.
Desiring to sharing with others what it is that builds me up. Wanting to build up both women and men (I'm surrounded by them daily 😉 ) in living and enjoying THEIR best lives.
And whether or not anyone will choose to walk with me in my journey or not, I know that "I" CHOOSE to be supported by like-minded individuals that are willing to put the GOOD that they want to see in this world and to be living, and their consistent and sustainable growth first.
They are beautiful and vulnerable people, that even in their own journey, reach over and give me a hand or a word of encouragement.
So my "challenge" to you today is,....
When was the last time that you looked at the person next to you and allowed yourself to humbly celebrate them (out loud and so that they can hear) for how they contribute to building you up in your life?
How have you expressed your adoration for your loved ones so that they KNOW what it is that you are thinking and feeling for them (build up and #LoveFirst)?
And, when was the last time you set an intention to live your life better, moment to moment, and followed through with it?
Sharing a picture is not enough. Appreciating a picture is not enough....especially for those around us that have not heard an encouraging word or seen a smile in over 6 months!!!
Let's get real folks. It's time to encourage BOLDY, person to person and heart to heart...especially full face to full face. Find a 10 foot pole, stand at either end of it "outside" and share your face. SOMETHING!
SMILES are priceless and irreplaceable. And those around you should be gifted with it and the words of gratitude and celebration as well....MORE OFTEN!! Time for MORE #oneanotherlove beyond the virtuous gesture of non-infection. (Thanks for trying to keep me and others germ-free. 🙂 It is appreciated)
Okay. Back to plugging in with my connection ports this morning ❤


No comments: