Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Good morning thoughts...

 Good morning thoughts...



Supporting myself feels good. Being supported eases the mind. Supporting others is inspiring. And all of it comes back to one word for me today.... Kindness.
Scientifically, It has been shown that kindness increases serotonin. Not just from being kind to someone else, but also for the person receiving the kindness AND anyone who witnesses the kindness being shared.
This week, I made sure to be that kindness in my own space. Today as I reflect on my week, I am grateful I took the time for that encouragement. It was MUCH needed.
Are you being kind to yourself? Are you considering how you can be kind to others? And what acts of kindness have you seen recently?
Let's share more of that good stuff 💖

No comments: