Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, January 31, 2021

What remains? Connecting and celebrating....and loving others.

 Good morning!

Serious post!
What remains?
So this is where my studies and thoughts went this morning. Let's IMAGINE....
The physical needs of your neighbours are all taken care of and THEY are able to provide for that need. Everyone is already given what they need and more. The needs of your healing and the physical healing of those around you is available, affordable, and possible.
Now what? What is needed?
As I imagined all that it is that I am grateful for and have...I started feeling "free" to give myself space to consider the ways in which I would be creative. How I would manage and take care of the space and environment in which I live. How I would collaborate with others on projects I have in mind to do, because we would all have the resources to contribute to seeing it through to its fruition...cleaning land, water, and sea. Travelling and exploring and meeting and respecting others in their loved spaces. Connecting and celebrating....and loving others.
Letting go of the judgment that someone else has a judgment and that I am to judge against the judgment they hold against others or myself. I would be free of that also. Truly celebrating a mindset that is curious and accepting, looking for the dynamic growth and expansion in all.
One another love and collaboration is waiting to be enjoyed in all seasons of life. That is the ongoing gift that calls to us. And to remind one another that we are ALL meant for it as it is ever-resent in our reach.
Today, I am going to enjoy holding higher and steady value for those around me...appreciating the wonder of their impact and existence...beyond any limiting perceptions and more aligned to the bigger picture. Because we are ALL here for a big reason that serves #oneanotherlove .

No comments: