Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, December 28, 2020

What do your goals look like? kept it simple

 YAY!

A New Year is coming!
LOL a year that is NOT 2020 is coming!
But not really different from years that have gone by where we set plans to do and BE better in the year ahead from what we have achieved (or not) in our current year.
Because honestly, how many people have accomplished all that they wanted to in 2020 or more? According to popular stats, 80% of people in a “regular” year do NOT achieve their goals that they resolved to achieve.
For those of you who have been put into a position to adapt for your own survival and found yourself thriving beyond what you had imagined, good for you!! You are among the 20% of people who DO achieve their goals and dreams beyond the norm.
I would say that I wound up achieving what I have set out to do….beyond what I imagined it would look like. I “felt” like I had given up in January after a serious set back.
And yes, I “think” I kept it simple….my goals at least.
Health: Leaner, healthier, physically stronger, stronger immune system, advancements in healing, consistency.
Career: Launch my coaching platform, Partners
Relationships: Stronger/deeper connection with my core relationships, evaluate circle of influence.
What do your goals look like?
Comment below or you can send it to me in PM if you like and don’t want others to see. LOL you would not have seen this list posted last year from me. I tend to “share” in only in my mastermind groups or in my “year in review” posts. But 2020 was a different year and going forward is definitely going to be different as well.

No comments: