Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, December 28, 2020

Thank you 2020

 Good morning!

Thank you 2020💖💖
"You" have opened the eyes of many so that they may see.
That word "may" is never to be taken lightly. It is a word that signifies another's power to "choose". It is choice and empowerment we have been gifted.
Many have felt the weight of disempowerment and oppression this year. What a space to be able to see them both.
2020 vision was part of the theme I walked into this year with. And I will admit, there was a small part of me wanting for others to see more CLEARly the life I experience.
Online viewing and connection, discrimination, etc...as well as being grateful for the impermanence and presence of those around you.
The year to come has "chosen" its theme.
I get to sit with it as I move forward into it and all there is to accept in it.
I am inspired and thankful to 2020 for breaking down barriers and giving me a clear foundation from which to show up in 2021.

No comments: