Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Acceptance!

 Good morning!



Yesterday...it was active, productive, connective, restorative, and grace with something that made a huge difference...
Acceptance!
Not just accepting those around me for who they are and the things they do (not every interaction is smooth... we all got stuff), but accepting that....in each moment I want to feel flowful and fulfilled as best I can.
Not each moment went as I planned. That's life isn't it?
✔I wanted to do and complete more first thing this morning with my son, but in the moment, I chose that doing some and coming back to the rest later was a better and more serving choice. I allowed more space for connection and flow and conversation.
✔I wanted to hook up with doing a follow up zoom meeting earlier in the day so I could finish up that pending task, but didn't hear back until later. So I chose to jump on starting and finishing a task that needed doing...and as soon as I finished, I heard back.
✔I wanted to go outside more and enjoy the weather, and... after waking early and having an event to show up to later in the day (by zoom), I chose to settle into enjoying a nap while watching the birds and the blue sky out my window.
❌No beating myself up for anything like what I used to hear years ago.
❌No trying to meet exorbitant expectations so that someone might approve of my checklist.
😎Just me, knowing what I want to get done, how I want to feel while doing it, and showing up in the way I want to in this world while allowing my priorities(for the day) to get met.
This is a long game focus instead of running around slapping short term bandaids on everything.
Sometimes we agree to different types of activities throughout the day. And no matter the task, I prioritiize that I want to have the right heart and mind behind what I am doing.
I want to BE in the moment with whatever it is before me...with me and that good energy as a part of the picture.
Accepting each moment and being present in it with the best that I can bring to it💖💖

No comments: