Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

This is to We

 This journey is not mine alone....

That is my pondering in this moment...as I am experiencing a major MCS episode. As thoughts are not completing in processing (brain fog)...
But the journey isn't the one of just disabling experiences or chronic challenges...
It's the depth to which 19 years ago I began my committed spiritual journey with my new husband. In a cold garage on a colder day with cold water...
Perhaps that's part of the reason that this time of year brings me so much peace. Like sitting out in the early morning under the moonlight looking up at the stars and down at the diamond sparkles in the snow while everyone is still sleeping "peace".
Looking up and knowing...that you are living the inspiration of a Great Artist and you are ON the canvas! You ARE in the picture. You BELONG in this masterpiece of life. Through intention, attention, focus, love, joy and delight. 💖 You are HERE! ON purpose and for a purpose.
We ALL are! This is the picture we help to come through to be seen. Through each day that we wake and BE the piece in this puzzle that connects one piece to the next.
And if I can share how much I feel cherished in my relationship with God and living my life inspired by Jesus and how he loved and lived. I literally love applying time and time again the love and compassion for others so freely and unapologetically! I CHOOSE TO LOVE...and that is not up to you...it's up to me😊 and it fills me up...every time. Knowing I am cheered on by the one that lived it well before me...enjoying the relationship and "presence" every day 💖
In spite of pain, I feel so embraced And I celebrate that I "GET" to be here to experience it...ALL of it. This is temporary and my relationship and journey with God is eternal 💖
Happy Spirthday to "We".
P.S. One step and choice after the other.
📷 Darlene Hildebrandt


No comments: