Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

The Light of the Season reflections

 Good morning!

Enchanted level of peace I am washed with. I have lights glowing this morning from the decorations...and I miss our set that used to have different settings to flash and glow to...but for now, I feel the deep attempts at love all around me. A surrendered acceptance of what we need to be, and today, a song chimed in on my heart loud and clear, and I can't wait to play it out loud on repeat for us all to share in 😍 I realized I have a thick onion skin to peel with one of the stories I have been running with for some time...and its journey will become the teaching I share with others.
And today, the heart must be nourished and only through the allowing of Grace and receiving can this "Higher Love" flow on ❤

No comments: