Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Ponderings on how I found my way back time and time again

 This morning on my commute there was a person...walking towards my vehicle like oncoming traffic...down the lane I was in. Arms slightly held out to the sides and hands filled with bags....I remembered that feeling and said in my head..."Oh my dear friend...but I see you and value your life." Still, I can taste that sorrow of what it reminded me of...too many times, and in different ways... heart break, dismissal, rejection, and betrayal...and I am moved with compassion for my fellow human...to be able to find the peace of mind and heart through this time of grief and trial...I often wonder how I found my way back time and time again...

...to recognize that the pain others experience in their lives can possibly weigh much greater and heavier than my own...and that I keep myself in good company...(but a few trustworthy souls that I choose to journey wide open with...) . I am compelled in this life to...in some way help my fellow person on their journey and to be someone's "good company " as well ❤ #oneanotherlove

No comments: