Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, December 17, 2018

Being consistent with support for self and others

 Good morning! Into my 2nd fasted day (intuitive jump that has gone amazing) and my thoughts this morning were hovering around the beautiful support we give ourselves that look like the thing called discipline. If we are consistent in supporting ourselves and our goals and visions, things have no choice but to show up with encouragement, growth, and progress in our lives.

That, and how much more I can show up with love and support for others...in particular one dear friend I share a deep bond with.
I'm loaded with energy this morning and a bit of sass. Hope you all have a joy filled day too❤❤
No photo description available.

No comments: