Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, October 30, 2020

Interrupt and show up for YOUR best outcome. We are made to adapt

 Good morning!

Soon it's nap time. Yup. One of the busiest days in this challenging week.
But when you commit to living out the fullness of life, there will be moments, days, and weeks that don't seem to right.

For me, it was a flood of non-serving head chatter that just wouldn't shut up and let me sleep 😂😂. So I got up and INTERRUPTED the conversation the "voice" was trying to drag me into. I took out my journal and started writing. And I suspended judgments and conclusions. I showed up with #Lovefirst and then observed with compassion how things would play out.
After all that, I was hopeful. I was open to seeing solutions, I was free from the constricting I felt from the looping banter in my head waiting for me to jump on in...nope. Not the kind of party I want to be at today or this weekend 😜😜
Allow yourself the space to wiggle, adapt, and adjust for YOUR best outcome. It may not be what you wanted or expected in the short term, but it will keep you aligned and balanced in your long game.
Okay...time for nap!

No comments: