Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, October 29, 2020

In my feelings 2020

 

Release....
There are so, SO many people right now...holding themselves and withholding...the flow of feeling...the flow of emotions...and it's hurting them.
I understand...I couldn't feel as deeply as I wanted to. So much of my identity was rooted in being logical. And as I felt myself slipping more and more into numbness (from trauma), I had a dear friend open up to me and she felt I was cold. She told me so...and so logically, I stepped back and observed myself. And she was right. I said the "right" things but I was lacking empathy for her situation.
Years later I prayed to have and "feel" compassion for others. The flood gates opened. And it was okay...I was in good Divine hands. And so when I feel raw...I am grateful for no longer being numb. For sharing with the journey of others...for seeing and recognizing that road I once travelled.

If you feel like you need a safe space...to share and flow and be (and be grounded), feel free to PM. I'll listen ❤





No comments: