Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Shine like stars with loving intention

 

GOOD morning!

Me. 8 years ago. Loving being in my favourite boots, in my favourite slacks, feeling adventurous and super grateful for my dear friend. We were wearing matchy outfits 😄❤

Remembering and connecting in with yourself...feeling into those times you felt AMAZING "being" you, helps to ground us into the choices we can make towards nurturing our "amazing-ness" going forward. But it does take intention and consistency. ❤

That's what lovingly including YOU into the picture of your life and dreams is... intentional. You are required in this world to bring the change you are dreaming of. We (humanity and the world) want and need your awesomeness to shine. Let's "walk as shining stars" together.

I'm off to get a bit more "shiny" for myself today 😉😅😅😎😎🌞

#ThankyouGod #gratitude #Divinegifts #INjoy #Sawubona #youareRadiance #weAre #greaterstill #Awesome #simpleandconsistent #shininglikestars

No comments: