Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Giving thanks, living thanks. Embody gratitude

 

Good morning!
Giving thanks....Living thanks.
Yup. It's as simple as that. I love the simplicity of it because finding the next good and better thing to do is ripe with clarity in the hearts of the thankful.
Lately, it's been witnessing people (including myself) make bold, loving choices to take care of themselves to be able to better show up for others.
Yesterday it was not holding back or withholding words or expressions and truly connecting with wholeheartedness.
It was in the expression of saying I LOVE celebrating your journey and achievements and successes as though they are my own (#ubuntu).
I am living thanks as my way of truly giving thanks for the life I GET to live...and by me living life to the full (in each moment) and from the wholeness of my heart feels like the best way to share my gratitude today.





No comments: