Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Over coconut sugar. The ways I "get" to serve humanity

 Today I felt the "need" to check out if Costco had coconut sugar at one of their locations...when I saw it there I knew I was going to get it and a few extra things. While I waited for my son to bring the cart, a man came and started asking questions...

It's moments like these, where someone opens up from their deepest fears and concerns out of love that I know we communicate on levels unseen.
I had the information to help him with...I had the compassion to share, and I had the heart to listen.
This is not boasting...this is me observing myself responding to someone's vulnerability and looking on in wonder of the ways I "get" to serve humanity in such a great way.
We each have our "griefs" that we bare...our burdens that we carry...our love for others that we truly want to see received.
We are givers at our core...And I give people the opportunity to see that for themselves ❤
All this over an inkling for "sugar" 😉

No comments: