Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Keep non-serving language in check

 Good morning!

😃
Language checking this morning....
We use "measures" in our household. They are core value questions that help to keep non-serving language in check and to help us to stay aligned to our vision, goals and decided expression into this world.
I'm noticing that I have been experiencing "anxiety" recently.
Because this is physical "language" that shows up not very often (even in the "worst" of situations), I know that it is letting me know....that something is not aligned, and....there is a need not being met which is causing a "trigger point". Perfect! I have been lacking in sleep because hubby's schedule has changed at work....it's setting a lot of things out of balance for me right now....
And so here are 2 of today's "measures"....
"Is that building you up?"...and...
"Is that loving?"
Then I know I can relax back into the question, allow myself to answer and notice...How can I meet my needs or have my needs met?", "How can I re-align as quickly as possible?"
I am feeling the need for more restful sleep...and until then, I will keep extra hydrated....
Everyday is a check-in....every check-in is an opportunity to get back in line with the life you want to be living. We deal with our own "little worlds" in the space around us first (and make sure we are good...) , and then we can give space to recognize more and more of our "outer worlds", one bit at a time.
What measures would you like to put in place to help keep you grounded on a day to day basis?

No comments: