Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

I'm here to be me in the lives of those that need it...including my own.

 Good morning!

There is a lot of stuff that has happened to me and that does happen to me.
Lots that other people notice and have asked about ... Lots that people have wondered "Why do you put up with that?"....And lots that people avoid me because, for them, it's too painful to have to consider...
And then, there is ALL of the magical, supernatural, and wondrous stuff that happens through me....
The stuff where people think I am weird, where people get curious and cautious at the same time LOL, where I am accepted and respected as an aware person by people who do or have done some really dark things, where I appreciate the gifts I get from nature, where I appreciate the gift that I am through God, where I am in the right place, at the right time, with the right tools to help others....
I'm not here to apologize for my experiences, I'm here to be me in the lives of those that need it...including my own.
AM I ever grateful for what I have seen and been through and, am on the way TO...
But without being truly me and allowing for that expression and "happening" , it feels like a burden on my soul. So here I stand, more ready to commit to the clarity of the journey ahead.
Are you ready to live and be you in this new day? ❤

No comments: