Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Feeling the peace of being and staying ready. Consistency rocks!

 Good morning!

Same time, same routine. No matter how I may disturb my own schedule, there is a part of me that says, "No biggie...we got this."
I got enough rest and laughter yesterday...telling bad knock knock jokes to my hubby at the end of the day (LOL he's my tender "gnomey" 😅😅)...
But seriously...I commented on a post and wanted to expand it here....
"Oddly enough...I feel most at peace in being and staying ready...this whole thing reminded me that I was getting comfortable with being complacent...instead of my "comfort" zone of being on the edge of MY growth on a consistent basis."
That's why....no matter WHAT (apparently because I am still up early to commit to my quiet and "me" time), I crave to learn something new every day...I push myself a bit more physically with movement to maintain my strength (and going beyond that right now cuz I have the "freedom " to do so)...and I tweak something in what I am doing each day that serves to my expansion and growth on other levels...and THAT is what feels good for me in my mind and then I get to enjoy the benefits of the fruit in my physical experience.
So I'm about to get workout ready and do this thing...because I can and I will.

No comments: