Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Committed. Full picture of God's vision for my life

 Good morning!

WOW! 18 years ago I did an “ice water dunk” and my life has been transformed ever since LOL ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Really? Actually, really really….there are levels that I am not even going to begin to try and understand, but I was renewed and committed in my life’s journey and I want to share with you my BIGGEST pet peeve since HAHAHA.
But a little visual first….I allowed myself to be a “blank slate” for God’s wisdom to shape my life. I didn’t actually start my discipleship with an “idea” of “who” I was….because before that, before even studying the bible, I was “done” in the life I was living. And I allowed the words to come onto me with insight and then make connections, and then highlight “itself” in ways that could be practically applied into MY life with my “unique” puzzle pieces….did that make sense? I wouldn’t just take someone’s word for it and how it worked in their lives and then try to “DO” the same “cookie cutter” application and hope that it produce some sort of “defining” result in my life. And I still don’t!!!
My “section” of the BIG picture will never look or be the same as anyone else’s….the pieces of the puzzle that connect to my “image” are not the same as the others around me. It’s different. And I know, that for some, the wisdom that they perceive and understand and how it should be applied makes perfect sense to them….I KNOW the feeling of wanting others to take the same information and knowledge that “I” received and apply it in the way that “I” see that it should be applied….but it just doesn’t work that way. Now, this doesn’t mean that the knowledge doesn’t hold true…..it just means that life and our lives are multi-faceted and full of marvel and wonder and, different angles may need to be approached to make things work “best” in one life or the next.
Full picture baby! That’s what I am committed to. And as much as sustainable knowledge IS available for everyone to apply into their lives, it is often that some people just want to told what to do, for a particular time, and then move on with what they want to do. You see, it’s not the information or knowledge that isn’t sustainable, it’s the application...or the habits of those that want it to just work its thing without giving it the proper look over and consideration and appreciation and internalization….It can’t become life sustaining wisdom in YOUR life if you don’t bring it in and chew on it….and embody its goodness.
When working with others to bring about that sustainable change in their lives, I have seen this very thing...where they jump in, have you tell them what to do, not hold to it with consistency or daily application and then fall back to their old patterns. I’ve even done it!!! My guess is, we all have ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The way of wisdom is with the willing…willing to expose themselves to new knowledge...willing to see how it can be for good in their lives….and then willing to walk the journey of mindful application and careful observation to see how it plays out in our lives. And willing, to take that knowledge and resonate with it as their own to share with others ❤ LOOK for the fruit of your consistency. LOOK for the fruit of your faithful application. LOOK to see the bigger picture playing out through and for you in your life. LOOK and be in awe and wonder. Experience the joy of fulfillment and being gifted to SEE it playing out in your life with celebration. And then look and reflect on who it is that you GOT to BE throughout the process...who you have become and who you get to become going forward. MMMMmmmmmm…. ❤ I love who and how I have been “molded” into ❤ So appreciative, so grateful, and passionate for others to experience the similar “type” of unfolding and discovery in THEIR lives ❤
Yesterday I wanted to share about how this date was actually my due date for being born….and how the same “guessed” due date was given to my son (which was totally off LOL) …. There were so many angles I wanted to approach my appreciation, but this sits better….inspired by witnessing others struggle with numbness and confusion which sparked deep sorrow in my heart...and then sadness, and a bit of frustration and anger…. And now wanting people to SEE for themselves, THEMSELVES as a growing, dynamic, evolving, joyful, delighted, and cherished being ❤
Much love and gratitude to you all.

No comments: