Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, August 4, 2022

What is success?

 Reussir. This word in French is described as "To succeed". It stuck out to me during a Duolingo lesson.

I have a love for etymology, and digging for the meanings behind words. This began for me as a Romance language minor in university (LOL I dropped that path and went after my true passion for Biological sciences...long story 😂😂)
And as I explored this words' origin, I had to use a French lexicon and then translate from there (study time is a connection port for me 💗).
What I encountered will stick with me from this way forward. "Aboutir" and "avoir une issue".
Find a way out! And better yet... LEAD a way out 💕💕
Have you found a way out of a challenge or circumstance? Do you see others struggling in a similar way as you once have?
Because, perhaps, your path to "success" lies in how you help others find a way out.
Anyway, just some ponderings and discovery on a rainy morning.

No comments: