Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, August 8, 2022

The Authentically You 2022 challenge begins today.

 Good mawning!



It's Day 1.
The Authentically You 2022 challenge begins today.
And I will admit, my morning was not as "on point" as I would have hoped it to be.
After an hour and a half of trying to get something to work or to even find what it was I needed, I got upset.
It may be hard to allow yourself the space, grace, and compassion to go through "messy" emotions, but I did.
And this guy allowed me the space to be messy until he felt compelled to help.
This time, I was even in the "space" to share the process of expression AND the journey of frustration. It IS okay to feel conflicting experiences in the same space.
And in the moment, I was able to gather up the points of frustration and deal with them one by one.
Because for me, I enjoy being productive in learning after my morning routine of hygiene and massage and this was a great "opportunity" to learn from.
So question for day 1...
What is something you do every morning that you know helps you to step into your day?
Comment below or use hashtag #authenticallyme2022.

No comments: