Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Feeling the power of prayer.

 Good mawning!



Feeling the power of prayer.
This morning I feel more at peace.
I shed tears and wept through prayers of protection and guidance. I was honest with the heaviness on my heart.
In the quiet of this morning, I can see the individual parts of my morning routine and I am grateful for each piece.
I looked at myself in wholeness, including all reflections, and accepted that I can and will move on to my next level of growth.
I accepted all of what felt like unjust persecution and followed in Jesus' example and it worked.
And I guess that has been the part and the "power" that stands out for me most. Even IF I didn't "believe" (because I do allow my belief and faith to be tested...challenged, etc.), every time I APPLY from what is shared of what he said, if gives me the results I need...even in my space of doubt or desperation.
So, I will try and keep in step with the Spirit, knowing that there is much life-giving power to be had and stepped in to... and I am ready (and willing) to dance.

No comments: