Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Is purity and ignorance "better" than experience, knowledge, and wisdom?

 Good mawning!



Is purity and ignorance "better" than experience, knowledge, and wisdom?
I was pondering the increased capacity of gratitude of those who had lived "salty" lives. What they would have had to go through to come to the point of relief and overflowing gratitude which in turn grew their love, joy, compassion, and purpose.
While watching a movie, a child expressed not knowing what being afraid meant. Later on, he was scared by a man in a mask and went running. When he was stopped, he was asked what had scared him. He asked... 'I'm scared? Am I afraid? When he realized he now knew what being afraid was like, he was grateful for his experience and his new understanding. The new knowing brought him joy, knowing that he was now aware of what he didn't comprehend.
Do we receive our experiences with such welcome and gratitude?
Do we express our gratitude of how experience can change us so profoundly?
I'm going into my day a little bit more grateful and willing to be enriched by my experiences...
Have a great day 💕💕

No comments: