Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Sometimes it's an unique recipe. Enjoy the moment

 Ain't it a SHAME!!!

When you cook from the Spirit, it turns out AMAZING, and you don't know exactly what you put in it LOL 😂😂
So let's try this out....red onions (some are growing and going bad so I cleaned up a few), carrots (growing roots in the fridge...it's springtime! Used about 6 medium...), coconut oil (this is an orange based recipe...so I know fat based vitamins will absorb better ), turmeric, chili powder, chaga powder, reishi powder, a shot of chipotle powder, black pepper, allspice (thank you grandma), nutmeg, ginger, garlic powder, onion powder, asafoetida blend (Harmonic Arts...gluten free), sage, thyme, fennel, bay leaves, (hmmmm...did I add garam Masala?...think so 😂)....Italian seasoning. Doh! Almost forgot rosemary!
Then I broke up some shitake mushrooms, added some wakame (soaked), and black beans.
Topped off with a splash of apple cider vinegar, coconut aminos, and Himalayan sea salt.
Tastes just like how I used to make pot roasts. 😃

No comments: