Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, April 20, 2020

I LOVE being nourished from the inside out.

 Good morning!

I was watching my favourite movie series this weekend while working on doing one of our son's hair (LOL we are on day 3....this super fine hair of his! LMBO 🤣😅😌) I know, that this series will not fade out for me. LOL even one of the boys knows most of the words to ALL the scenes because I have played it on repeat for much of his childhood.
You see, it's the nuggets of wisdom that are shared. And it's something new that stands out for me EVERY TIME! Those are the things in my life I return to over and over again. I touch base with one of these resources in my life on a daily basis....either through visuals like movies, or books, or even audios or music....they constantly FEED and nourish me, in my mind, heart, soul, and Spirit.
EVERY morning I get up and have water....and have one of these resources to get me going in the day.
This week, my focus will be on amplifying visualization in my imagination, intensity of focus in prayer, and more chlorophyll.
I LOVE being nourished from the inside out. There's a "buzz" to it. Have you ever drank water and felt as though it hydrated you, as it flows into your arms and fills you, while moistening your mouth? QUENCHED! Do you know what it is like to have that deep-soulful quenching of your thirst?
What deep, soulful need have you longed to have met? Love?... connection? ...being seen? ...compassion? ...being heard? ...kindness?
Well, start with a tall glass of water....or a cup of tea....and give yourself the space to be with.....your SELF....considering just you and those soulful things... ponder on its goodness and thirst-quenching abilities...
Yes, other thoughts come and chime in....just put them on pause for JUST a moment, and allow yourself to BE with the goodness for a bit...
...over time, your "thirst" will want to be quenched more and more with and by this goodness ❤
"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things."

No comments: