Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, January 15, 2018

Understanding and experience that connects us

 Good morning! Yesterday was a pivotal day in recognizing, that no matter where we are planted and called to be, that we are not alone in our understanding. I am grateful to the billions of humans in experience that make this statement a possibility. That we each carry a remnant of understanding and experience that connects us through to one another in some way that keeps things relatable, doable, and manageable, no matter how far reaching our circumstances and imaginations can take us.

I love what has come together in my life that has helped to shape my experience and perspectives. From the unscripted moments and words that flow out of my mouth, to the gifts of encouragement both intentionally and unintentionally given and received...not only does it fill me with a subtle, warm joy, but a clear foundation from which to look forward from. It's not weighted or heavy, it's light and radiant, landing on many shoulders and giving the comfort of hope...
Much love to you ❤

No comments: