Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, January 13, 2018

The grace of standing firm

 Good morning! Reflection time...this week I have solidified a concept I wanted to share...trying to bring together the experience of "standing firm" as I know and experience it, and I had issues with my feet LOL. Spiritually...hugged and embraced.... Physically and mentally...frustrated and forging through ...with the constant reminder of considering grace. Grace with myself and my situation. Grace with time and taking it to observe from a greater vantage point. Grace with recognizing and seeing those around me. Grace with pulling in opposing energies and getting them to flow in a beneficial way. Grace in understanding and growth....

Essentially this week I didn't climb any rungs of the ladder....I didn't move forward step by step in advancement....this week I remembered that I could also fly and that I have been for a while now. Trying to go step by step when my feet were not making contact with the ground. ❤
Alrighty, time to bring it all together in thought provoking imagery ❤
Have a great weekend ❤

No comments: