Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Don't be a thirsty horse. Drink up!

 Good morning! Whew! I am grateful for all the get togethers and connections over the holidays AND for some sort of routine coming back on track into a New Year

🙂 First thing, HYDRATE!! I think I am at 2 litres already for the day as I was dreaming about drinking water....so I KNEW I must be dehydrated. And as much as I want to make a mocha hot chocolate, I'm going for superfood teas today to keep my health in check and my body feeling good.
It's days like this that make me wish that "thirsty" horses would drink more LOL....today I will be topping off the boys so they can also have a healthy start in this New year....or at least I can hope...dang horses 😉

No comments: