Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Nuts are meant to crack to grow to their full potential

 Good morning! LOL I'm nuts! Well, I had some for my breakfast, but it's funny how we mostly see them shelled. A friend had a nutcracker bowl out this holiday and it made me think that you can't get at the tasty "fruit" within the shell if the shell is still intact. Not to mention, that the nut is NOT the final evolution of the process but only a part....and it requires that the nut (in shell) settle in and "open" up to the fact that it must release the shell, and choose to go within to tap into the genetic blueprint of it's potential.

With that said, not all nuts are meant to grow into the tree that will bear the fruit and seed of the next generation. Some will serve as food for other things on their journey of growth, some will fall from the tree and remain uncracked but all pretty in its shell, some with fall with the fruit as it rots and be fed by the rot to become something more than a seed trapped in a shell....but in all those, the potential for the fullness of the tree remains the same for them all.
All I know is, I am always growing and I know my shell is good and "cracked" 😉

No comments: