Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Be a beneficial being of change

 Good morning! This morning as I woke I was thinking about critical mass populations (because it's these deep diving thoughts and questions that get me up in the morning? .... LOL) How much of a difference do you think can happen when you get a few billion people thinking and moving and playing together for the benefit of one another and the environment that they are in? Do you think things will clean up quickly? Do you think that we wouldn't have to guilt and shame those around us into action and compassion? Do you think....if we just focused on beneficial interactions that even what some consider challenging might be lovingly embraced to jump on with the exponential momentum?

My question was, where are there mass populations of beneficial existing species that are shifting below critical mass? And why do we think that the population of people are the only ones swaying the beneficial pendulum? How about fish.....phytoplankton, seaweed, coral, birds, trees and canopy plants, plant and animal diversity, and the one that stood out as resonating change in a high and impactful way was healthy gut bacteria populations....we could easily swing the resonance of the whole world by billions of people supporting billions of beneficial bacteria in their guts....LOL I was thinking of the quickest way to bring about critical mass change and that was the lightbulb 😄😄
So I am starting with me....I made some fermented veggies that are in my fridge and I am going to enjoy them and eat them....then I am going to ferment some more and eat more of them....and share...with my family. I AM the environment...daily there is pollution going on...and "sides" to choose and supply for...what kind of environment do I want to grow...? ....I n my body? In my home? In my community? In my country? Across the world? We have the masses people to make positive change...let's do it together while we still can ❤

No comments: