Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

When all done and the change had been made, how do you feel?

 I have changed many....many poopy diapers in my life thus far (I worked in a daycare...and I am not opposed to the "opportunity" again

😉 ). It's funny, but very few babies wanted to stay with their poop loading down their diapers. And for those rare babies that refused to have their diapers changed, it quickly turned out that there was a rash forming and it needed to be addressed.
Lucky for me, my boys really disliked having their diapers loaded and heavy...and even though getting the diaper changed wasn't always the smoothest of experiences, when it was all done and the change had been made, they were off and running onto something else as though the change never happened.

No comments: