Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, January 27, 2017

Just get ticked off! The infamous "List"




Yeah I did it! After a year of thinking about it…and letting it hang over my head for about that long….I finally got so TOTALLY ticked off! I feel so free now! 
 
What am I talking about? I am referring to something I can't stand! It is NOT my favourite thing...to do....I by no means feel the thrill of the "infamous" TO DO LIST! That's right! I have some emotional baggage that needs to get cleared from the process of doing "the list". Just major ughness sometimes...almost to a point that my refusal to do it makes me upset HAHA....not one of my best "relationships" going. It's not that I am such a free flowing spirit that everything must come with synchrinocity and divine timing. I actually don't mind....okay, nope....not today...still have anxiety around the list...I admit...even with putting down a wish list...just nah...not right now BUT...I am hyped about getting that THING of my back...what thing?

Getting  some serious details of our business in order. Yup! I put that bugger on a “to do” list almost a year ago and it had been haunting me ever since.  Honestly, and every time I passed by it, I would feel so weighted down with guilt…and almost shame…that one day I decided to really ask myself why….why is this not really done yet? And I realized that I HAD been taking steps towards getting it done…they just didn’t turn out the way that I had hoped they would LOL. A lot kept falling through on it…calls not returned, etc. ….and I resolved to not get myself down and worked up about it, but to continue to make those steps forward. Now of course, I didn’t do it as perfectly as I would have liked, but I can see now how I would do things differently here and there….but I kept at it! ... and now, as it is in the home stretch of completion, I am SO excited to be free of that item hanging over my head. And from that point I will tell you, there has been nothing but momentum …every task that comes up…isn’t even making TO the list stage…It’s just getting “ticked” off as it comes up…

Now, not all things can be done in that way….but this week has been just lit with flow and having things happen. Partly because they are opportunities of the time sensitive nature…but also, the level to which these things sit only at the “edge” of our comfort zone, but still trigger excitement….that’s the sweet spot and for us, that where the magic of “done” happens.

So yeah, I’m totally ticked off today and I am going to get even MORE "ticked" off with all that needs to get done…just watch. This will be on fire by the end of today…so excited for whatever else comes forward in this flow…just loving it

No comments: