Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Trust the process and keep moving forward

 Good morning. ...as I am still finding stuff that got filled with water and am still cleaning up and doing laundry after Tuesdays flooding, I am humbled...and grateful. Grateful that I can pick up the pace mentally and shift gears...even when things look beyond overwhelming. Nothing like something of this nature at the beginning of a new lifestyle that seems completely unrelated to make you want to run back to "Egypt". I am humbled in realizing my "strength " and at the same time, others weaknesses in the moment. I prayed hard this morning, not for my own strength, but for the wisdom and insight into the "weaknesses " of others... I don't believe that they are weak, but that there is a gift of connection waiting to be revealed and only connection can discover it.

Back to folding ALL my towels....and more...and more laundry LOL.

No comments: