Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, January 2, 2017

I remember! Thoughts on the Mandela effect...

Have you heard of this? The rising phenom about aspects of our past reality that in our current "reality" are no longer the same...AND tha people remember it being different EVEN THOUGH, it is almost near impossible to find evidence that it ever existed....

Have you heard of it? It's referred to as the Mandela Effect.  Now I don't know about you or what you remember from your past or even your childhood....or if you still have anything in hard evidence to prove you even had a childhood here on Earth...in the country you live in....with the people you thought you knew....I personally have many conversations with others...reminiscing about our past ventures... I am grateful for my circle of friends who remember what I remember experiencing in a similar way.  HOWEVER, this is not the experience of everyone...sometimes, there are those who remember the exact same circumstance, but completely different. Most of the time we just blow it off, but sometimes, it is more of us remembering it one way and this one person having a completely different recollection. For now, we will refer to it as perspective. And many times the details get lost because of differing perspectives....fair enough.

But recently, I have been faced with the "reality" that, in those shared circumstances, there are some that are experiencing a whole lot more than a simple observation, or their perspective has brought them to a complete different experience and sometimes that experience is riddled with trauma. That trauma can lead to an experience in the personality that leads to mental health issues... PTSD, and sometimes existing Mental health issues such as Bi Polar Illness can give reality a different twist than the others experiencing it with them.  So, in light of honouring the individual perspective, I thought that I would share a pondering on Facebook about how I would use (or not use) the Mandela effect in my life ...

"With thoughts in regards to the Mandela effect.... How would you choose to "edit" things from your past? I do it on my Facebook page all the time...I "Mandela effect" it ALL the time....edit spelling...add hashtags...delete posts...but from my life....nope. The threads of connections that have stemmed from even the slightest experience, has helped to make my experience in this very moment exist. Full on contentment...yup! I said it! I am content with every moment that allowed me to experience the fullness of joy and gratitude and knowledge and love in this very moment. (all "corrections" included). Could that be a part of the whole thing? That when we come to the part of embracing it ALL with gratitude (maybe because we are still around to have that experience of being grateful for something...) that the things that we looked less favourably on begin to be transformed...transmuted...that they no longer get to have that "hindering", gripping, and annoying etch in our lives as they did at some point and they become "edited" in our experience? perhaps...all just ponderings that may or may not be applied. There is a bigger picture that has already been drawn and is being painted at the same time...
OOOOoooo....that reminds me....back to "work". ;)
#inallthings #experiencing #divinevision #inGratitude "

p.s. after a conversation on the Mandela effect, also the possibility of time travel disturbances was mentioned....hmmmmmm....

No comments: