Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, January 23, 2017

Going through the modes. How do you start your day?

 Good morning... I love observer mode...this week...recognizing daily habits and why...today...Prayer and convo with God first...Switch to guardian mode (how's my family?)...switch to inspiration mode (Is it coming in and I should right it down or act on it....or can I be guided to inspiration...)...mood and state shift mode (Bad mood or feeling "off" ? FIX IT! Better? move on...)

That's my start...then I shift into intentional habits....water, directed silence, quiet reflection, study....
I need to add intentional "exercise" back in there LOL...working on it ...squats incoming...

No comments: