Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Make good use of what is before you

 YUP ! It is still bothering me....bags filled with dried out avocadoes marked up (never seen organic avos that high before...maybe it's just me

😉 )

ROTTING while their conventional, picked way too early, hard as stone, counterparts are practically sold out at half the price...That is a crime. No shrewdness...no mark it down before it goes bad....just disgusting amounts of food waste in the stores lately. And what is on the shelves is less than half of what we get to see? Again, just as a disclaimer, I am not putting this up for discussion. ..I am personally expressing the extension of my own experiences. ..even from my garden and what was shared with me at harvest....I had to toss a squash and it hurt because I didn't find it into a meal....and those seeds popped up from my compost! This will be an aspect of my 2017 journey...to get food to where it can be used before it finds its way to my compost...or chickens...

No comments: