Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Which way will you flow? On the receiving end or on the end with the masses?

 Good morning! Have you ever been down this road before?...Where you feel heavy and charged up...where you feel ready to recognize flaws, errors, wrongdoings...where you find it easy to build on the latest news that has people running concerned and scared? I have been down that road before...on the receiving end and on the end with the masses...

And I have decided that I will set my course a little different from where I see the mass of traffic flowing this time...when I was on the receiving end, I "stopped the car", got out, turned around and walked away. Essentially dropping off the "face of the earth" as the expression goes. This time around we will see...will it call for agility? Will it call for standing firm? All I know, is that sadness, and a lack of love action seems to start this traffic flow ....there is this "traffic" jamming up right now...in the news, on the newsfeed...lots of pain, sadness, and hopelessness behind the anger and giving up....
This is where my prayers are at today...for relief, for shifted focus, for meeting needs, for nourishing hearts, for taking time to see and appreciate one another, for letting go of heavy expectations, for setting expansive intentions, for welcoming hearts, for opening eyes, for allowing creativity, for encouraging unity. ...
Much love...all love... #onelove

No comments: