Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Share from where you are at and see that point with great value

 Good morning! I have been blessed, that no matter where I go in the world, I am graced with the opportunity to witness, experience, and even collaborate with the creative process and journey of some passionate innovators in this "earth" space. I am always amazed at the longing to bringing expression, joy, love, and freedom to others from the hearts of these great people.

🙂
The best part is, that they want to share from where they are at and see that point with great value. They may not value ALL of who they are and share in the "struggles" of human experience with the best of us, but it's HUGELY inspiring when people recognize the vastness of their gifts....to a point where they have no desire to keep it to themselves, and are COMPELLED that the plentiful overflow MUST be share in the lives of others. MAGIC!! ❤
My life is beautiful...wide open with awesome, beauty, and wonder. HA! It's a great movie and I am grateful for the "role" I get to play.

No comments: