Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Build on what you have

 Good morning! This week my focus has been to build on what you have. It sounds SO simple! And the funny thing is, the most CHALLENGING part, is taking inventory of what you truly have.

SO many amazing hidden treasures (okay, not necessarily hidden from everyone, but perhaps from your own perspective due to devaluing it). I know I have spent a lot of energy denying what I have because others have "poo-poo'ed" it and I allowed it to be "true". Well, it's making quite the workout for me to dig things out of "poo-poo land"...clean them off and sit and appreciate what it is I have been gifted and its value to myself and others.
I have helped a few others through this process...especially in moments where they felt their world just dropped out from beneath them...and a few of those individuals have taken the advice and become quite successful with it. LOL THAT gift was a great example of knowing how to give to others while not recognizing it for yourself 😛
So to all my dear "poo-poo'ers" out there...thank you! For your doubt, dismissals, interruptions, sabotaging, questioning of what I have to bring to the table, or even flat out discrediting anything I have achieved, learned, studied, experienced....I will use that gift to continue to recognize where to dig in my life for other "hidden" treasures (in myself and others).

No comments: