Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Springtime paper sorting with the kids

 Good morning! I gave the boys a task to complete before they were to get some xbox time...go through their old paper boxes (collection of drawings, schoolwork, etc. over the years...). It is a lot of paper to go through and this is just one box I offered. .and no, I do not through out any of their stuff along the way. We made an agreement years ago that they would do their own....and they enjoy seeing how they have grown and changed in interests....They are still hard at it an hour later...laughing at their stuff along the way. I think this Spring cleaning might be a breeze this year

No comments: