Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Make the most of today. Get some joy out of it

 Good morning! So many thoughts this morning. ..Near death experiences, holding onto the "proof" of your fears in life, not being flexible and adaptable (was fun playing tagteam while cooking with my son last night), running the same hampster wheel circle/cycle of overwhelm over, and over, and.... (put a bloody stick in it and get OFF it already so you can catch your breath and some clarity

❤ )....
But the one thing that stood out today was...how can I make the most of today instead of allowing it not to bring the fullest joy possible? Today I just want to focus on joy ❤ Haha and a long awaited massage is great gift I will be more than glad to receive ❤ After that, the joy of giving encouragement to others.
Off to plan it out. Enjoy a beautiful day 😀

No comments: