Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, March 11, 2016

When an old wineskin can't keep up. Be ready for your upgrade

 Good morning! Thank you Windows automatic updates....my 2010 laptop has now expressed itself with a black screen after your latest updates (and yes, it was up and running before the update kicked in...

🙂 ). Well, I will hook it up and finish backing it up of its current content, and I do have other forms of access, but man, if the parable of only new wineskins for new wine ever fit, this is it. I was super happy with how it ran with its "older" versions...it was old, the programs were old...it fit and worked together. But with all change and evolution, sometimes there has to be a drastic overhaul of the old or simply start new.
LOL at least I know that I am an ever-evolving, growing, and changing being that can flex with expanded and upgraded "software" 😉
Now time to go out and enjoy the sunshine.

No comments: