Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Signs of spring

 Good morning! I will admit that not only is it Springtime ( can already turn my garden and compost in my yard) , but it is also the official time for me ....to shave my legs LOL. I think I made it through the full winter, or at least the last couple months without a razor or a shave. I don't even have a razor!..I honestly can't remember, but I do know that taking off my skinny jeans yesterday pulled a few in a gasp-inspiring-tear-jerking way, so it's time

😃 It's not that I intend on baring my legs any time soon, but from that sobering moment yesterday, I will take heed. LOL I might as well do a pedicure while I am at it and get it all done in one swoop. HAHA!

No comments: