Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, March 18, 2016

Our experience of living life

 Good morning! I've been experiencing a lot of dialogue lately in my head as though I am a computer receiving "downloads"

😁 😃 Primarily in the realm of how truly unique our humanity and "living" experience really is. It has really softened the hard edges of my viewpoint even more and allowed for greater compassion to be experienced. ❤ In experiencing myself with greater compassion and awe, I can look slowly and gently on the wonders (and struggles) of others and appreciate what viewpoint they bring to us all.
Ha! And I was gonna share about my amazing "save" of not throwing garbage into a can without a bag 😉 . Enjoy a wonderful and reflective day ❤

No comments: